Ben Sigel is a proud Jewish father, husband, lawyer, progressive community leader, activist, and Latino. Ben is running for Congress because he has the experience to bring our communities together to make real change and ensure that the wheels of justice turn for all of us, not just a privileged few. He believes the foundation of a strong community and ALL its members is opportunity. Specifically, access to opportunities. He realizes we are only as strong as the most vulnerable in our community, and we are unstoppable when each of us lifts up all those around them.
Ben is building an open, welcoming and inclusive movement to unite our community to deliver real lasting change. Together, We The 4th will tackle the biggest issues facing our community and our country, including
- Fighting for universal and affordable healthcare
- Working for social and economic justice, including combating climate change
- Ensuring equitable access to high-quality public education from early childhood to higher education
- Increasing economic opportunities to eliminate the inequality gap
- Enacting comprehensive and compassionate immigration reform
- Combating the rise of hatred, bigotry, racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism in ALL forms against ALL people
Follow Us on Social Media
Apply to be a Summer Fellow with Team Sigel!
Are you going into, currently enrolled at, or a recent graduate of high school, college or graduate school? Are you interested in gaining first-hand experience in running a political campaign for a progressive, pragmatic, inclusive and welcoming campaign? Do you want to spend the summer working to make real lasting change and learning new skills?